cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get to View My Bill and other annoying stuff

SoAnnoyed
Tuning in

I just want to view my bills!! I am going round and round on this stupid website but the links to 'View My Bill' just take me back to the same page. If I try to use the link in the email saying my bill is available online it opens nothing but a blank page. I want to view my bills because I want to confirm what I'm paying for and see the cost split between TV, broadband and landline. I tried the 'see current package' option but it took me back to View My Bill!! Somehow I found a page that told me what broadband speed I'm meant to have and the TV package I am on, but nothing about the landline or prices. And then when I tried to make a complaint I was blocked as 'not primary holder', which I am. Tried to look at account and got page telling me that the current Virgin Media account is currently unavailable and I have to unlock it, and all sorts of nonsense about changing passwords on apps I don't use. Well I had to face that last year, and it caused me huge problems resulting me in losing access to all email and Virgin Media accounts for over a week which caused massive disruption to our business. I'm not going to risk that again. And quite frankly I don't have the time or patience to try and explain all this to someone over the phone who - if previous experience shows - will give me the wrong information and **bleep** up the account anyway. Why is dealing with Virgin so hard and vexing??? Just give me access back to look at my bills when I click the damn button!!

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi SoAnnoyed 

Sorry to see you are having problems accessing your bills.

Have you tried using a different browser, or an incognito window (private window) or clearing the browser cache?

Have you tried using the My Virgin Media app?

@SoAnnoyed wrote:

I just want to view my bills!! . I want to view my bills because I want to confirm what I'm paying for and see the cost split between TV, broadband and landline. I tried the 'see current package' option but it took me back to View My Bill!! Somehow I found a page that told me what broadband speed I'm meant to have and the TV package I am on, but nothing about the landline or prices.

VM's services are sold as a package or bundle therefore the bills don't break down the cost of individual services, however reading the small print in the Landline section of the Legal Stuff on the package pages shows that Phone line rental: Line rental is currently £19 a month

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SoAnnoyed,

Thanks for posting, and sorry you've had some trouble viewing your bills. So I can take a closer look I've popped you over a privte message.

Alex_Rm

Thanks Dave. I don't use apps, it's difficult enough dealing with Virgin Media et al on a PC never mind a phone screen. I don't have another browser, I cleared the cache and went private with no effect. Previous bills do show my pricing split but as the monthly cost has recently increased I don't know how it is comprised. Thanks for taking trouble to reply