cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move - Volt Virgin + O2

Besty92
Joining in

Hi we're moving house very soon and have about 6 months on our contract. Unfortunately Virgin isn't available at our new house :-(. Looking online I'll have to cancel but wondering what happens with the O2 Sim card? We don't use it so would prefer this to end to buy I'm not sure what will happen I.e. would we have to pay out the rest of the contract. Would be disappointed if we did as it was a requirement for signing up to Virgin in the first place and we'd been staying if it was available at the new house! 

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Besty92 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that we cannot supply your new address and which you all the best on a smooth move. From a Virgin Media side, we would go through the process for removal of any termination fees, with the O2 sim card, that would still carry out the remaining term of its contract, unless there are issues with the sim card within the new area or home, with that in mind, we would advise reaching out to O2 for more information and clarity where they will be able to assist and advise further 👉 O2.

I hope this helps.

Sabrina