cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with contract renewal

Muzza1981
Joining in

Hi, through the virgin media app ive been offered a renewal upgrade price of £104pm until the 19th month then £124 thereafter but when i click claim the  offer the breakdown of the bill says £143pm the £163 after 19 months any ideas

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Muzza1981 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this issue accepting a new deal. Can I just check, have you tried accepting the offer on both the web version of the site and the app, if it does show on both?

No just the app, i can accept it thats not the problem its just after clicking on get deal the price comes up as 143 pound instead of 104

Screenshot_20240301_205930.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_205940.jpg

 see what i mean

Hi @Muzza1981 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts 

Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to process an online offer. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this was resolved with our team @Muzza1981 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs