cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expected bill too high

Designermike
Tuning in

I have just received an email stating my next bill is to be £157.50 as my promo prices have finished. However I recently signed up for a new package at £84. There is no where (I can see) to query this next bill and the online chat bot thingy is not much use. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Designermike 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your new deal and thank you again for posting. Can I ask when the new deal was agreed and is the new contract showing on your My Virgin Media profile? It may be that the deal was agreed after the bill had been generated which is why the changes have not shown, in which case the pro rate credit would appear on the next bill

Morning. The new contract was signed on 22/12/2023 but not sure it where it would show on the MyVirginMedia app. 

Thank you for confirming for me @Designermike I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.