cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit not set up

Cubby67
Joining in

I recently set up a direct debit on the 22nd January i recieved an emal to confirm it was set . Now in march i found out no payment hss been taken nor is there a direct debit infact virgin media are accusing me of cancelling it which is untrue now want to charge me a late payment fee Grrr anyone else got these issues? Im ready for leaving virgin its too stressful dealing with this company all the time...

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cubby67,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you seem to be having some trouble with your Direct Debit along with a disputed payment. Have you followed the steps and advice listed here to ensure that one is set up?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Ho zach thank you for your reply. The trouble is virgin media claim i have cancelled my direct debit but mut bank tells me theres been no request setting up a direct debit this year from virgin media so hence im not happy and thinking about leaving then they threaten me with a £287 exit fee. .. regards Ian 

I am sorry to hear this.

You can check your payment history here we can't just stop them direct debits and it wouldn't make sense for us to do this either. 

Let us know once you've checked your payment history out and we can take it from there. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?