cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Issue

PI
On our wavelength

Here we go again......another problem! 

Virgin Media have not taken March's direct debit so my current bill is higher and they have added an unfair late payment charge!! 

I have not changed my bank account or the active direct debit. Payments have always been paid regularly from this account. 

There are no issues at the bank and have advised me to ask Virgin why they have not taken the payment? 

This needs resolving and I will wait for their usual excuses. 

I will be surprised if I am the only customer affected by this seemingly recent system error? 

2 REPLIES 2

PI
On our wavelength

Virgins response: 

Yes! we are facing some issues with the tools as the system is generating 2 months bills at a time since the price rise has happened.
However, please be rest assured that it will be okay and work fine as before from the moving forward months.

So why on earth have they not informed customers and why are they adding a late payment charge when they know they are at fault?  Very poor Virgin. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

DO NOT RAISE DUPLICATE POSTS.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2