cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services number for a complaint

Retiredatast
Up to speed

Hello

Can someone please tell me what number to call for me to make a serious complaint about the Virgin call centre. 
Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Retiredatast 

I'm afriad there isn't a direct number to make a complaint, it's the normal number 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Any agent will be able to process the complaint for you.

You can also place a complaint online - see the following page with links for making a complaint, also a postal address for complaints, and full details of the complaints process

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints 

A member of the forum team may pick this up for you in a day or two and help place a complaint on your behalf.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Retiredatast
Up to speed

Hi Dave

Thank you very much for the info, much appreciated.

Hi Retiredatast,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear you need to raise a complaint. 

If you don't mind me asking, what is the complaint regarding you wish to raise?

^Martin

Retiredatast
Up to speed

Hello Martin

Thank you for getting in touch. 
My complaint is to do with your Indian Call Centre.

Firstly they call and when I tell them I am happy with my package and the payments and ask them to not call again and end the call within 2 days they call again,I do the same again and end the call within two days they call AGAIN. This time I listen to what they have to say and this is the MAIN part of my complaint, the woman I spoke to just would not listen to me when she wanted to give me a SIM card for O2 I quite clearly said I did NOT want one she then asked what spend limit I wanted so I said several times I did not want one she then said she would set the limit to zero, she was so persistent and just had to read her script to me.

The next day I get a SIM card from O2 along with a text telling me my monthly bill for the SIM card was £22.41!!!!!!!!

I then had to call O2 to get it cancelled and I am currently waiting for a call back from o2 to get the cancellation finalised.

This is totally unacceptable behaviour she said the call was recorded it happened around late morning or early afternoon on Monday19th Feb, this has caused me no end of stress in trying to get through to her to try and say no and also get through to o2 where I was on the phone to them last night for over 30 mins.

She also said that if I refer someone to virgin I get £50 so I quite clearly said to her I would NOT be referring anyone to Virgin.

If I could have a sky dish on my house I certainly would after being treated like this after being with Virgin for over 20 years.

Thank you for that information. I can certainly appreciate your frustration with that. I am happy to take a look into this. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

Hello Martin

I called 150 and got through eventually to someone in VM customer services and gave them the details of my complaint. I was told someone would contact me within 48/72 hours but as expected, no one has made contact !!!!!!

I suppose it just shows how little VM cares about its customers

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Retiredatast 👋
Thank you for your reply, we are truly sorry for your experience and we want to help as much as we can. We do care for you and our customers and I am sorry you feel this way. If you do not hear back from our team in regards to this please reply to the PM, and we can look into this for you, we are here to help 😊
Thanks,
Zoie

Retiredatast
Up to speed

Hello Zoie

I have still not heard anything back from Customer Services about my serious complaint, this has been over a week now.

Can you please PM me or instruct me how to PM you so that you can take this up for me and make sure that the woman in the call centre is reprimanded for her actions.

Thank you.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Retiredatast,

Thank you for your reply, you can find all PMs when you click the little envelope, there will be one there from Martin requesting some info,
Thanks,

Zoie