cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

wilber_force
Superfast

Folks,

I've had numerous calls onto my mobile from VM.  They only let the phone ring a couple of times and then hang up.

I call back on the 08000525306 number and get a message telling me to call back on 150.

I call 150 and get told numerous times that it is not possible to connect at that time.

My questions are, why only let the call ring a couple of rings and why can't I get an answer via 150?

13 REPLIES 13

We'd hate for you to leave us and I am sorry for the poor experience. 

There's a variety of deals we can offer to help meet your needs and budget and the team can most certainly go through these with you.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

wilber_force
Superfast

I've tried numerous times and get put on hold as all the team are busy.  Will my call ever get answered??

I can visualise an office somewhere with a couple of folk taking calls.  Why not employ more folk to take calls.  It is so frustrating which is one of the reasons I am looking at other options.  I rang a competitor recently and got an answer within moments.

wilber_force
Superfast

Well, I eventually got an answer and have negotiated a new contract for 18 months @ £69. 

How do folk think about that?

I can't get rid of all the rubbish TV channels, cinema, shopping, kids stuff, etc. 

I see that new customers get what I get for £33, I'd like that but I'm not a new customer and even though I have been with VM, and whatever they were called at the start of the broadband era, there is NO loyalty reward.  I think my patience will have worn so thin next time that we will be waving good bye to VM.

Thanks for keeping us updated @wilber_force, and I'm pleased you were able to speak to our team to agree a new deal.

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forums if anything further is required and we'll be on hand to assist you where possible.

Thanks

David_Bn