cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal not actioned

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems other people are having the same issue. I accepted an offer online last Friday, 28th, and it's not been actioned. Nor does it show in my orders. What is showing is an order 7th July which is when the contract ends and the price increases. I cancelled the contract

We've called and contacted Virgin Media via WhatsApp (that was fun) and we are also told this offer isn't available and offered a much higher price? Like I've been offered this price and you're now offering the package at twice as much. I'm not going to accept it. Other than that, we had no help

My contract has expired anyway but I'd like to know what Virgin Media are doing. 

22 REPLIES 22

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear the deal you accepted online did not come through on your account. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. Can you let us know when you accepted this offer? Do you also have any screenshots of the offer? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I accepted it last Friday, 28th. I don't have screenshots, only these-when I click on view your offer, I get this landing page

Screenshot 2023-08-03 151710.pngScreenshot 2023-08-03 151648.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

This as my order

Screenshot 2023-08-03 151909.png

Thank you for letting us know. Typically we would send pre-contract documents. Did you receive any at all? Also, which section of the website did you get the deal from? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Without jumping on someone else post, i have same issue , upgraded via online received an order number and no more comunication, no orders showing on my account.

In this case @Anonymous I am sending you a private message to best look into this issue. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi @Stote 

Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue with an order. I can see you are already speaking to our team on another thread regarding this issue. Please remain in contact there and the team will do their best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous Unfortunately, without any further evidence we will be able to action this offer. We apologise that we are unable to best help regarding this. You can find out all you need to know about your pending disconnect here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

metallikat27
Joining in

Sorry to jump on this post but i have had the same issue. Been offered a new deal as my contract has ended, ive received pre-contract documents and an order email but nothing is showing in my account. Can someone help please?