cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

mswhite
On our wavelength

Hi, my contract has expired and on calling Virgin today I have been given four different quotes. I then got one online in my app and noticed one bit was missing from what I currently get, I called up and the lady said click ok and if it is not included you can go back. Well it was not included, I’ve spent over an hour on the phone trying to get the price they showed on the contract they sent me and add on our two extra boxes for £15, instead they want an increase of over £80:from the new contract. I have requested to go back to my non contract price and that is just too much work, one says no, one says ok but won’t confirm. I have the new contract here but they tell me I don’t! I wanted to email it to them but you don’t take emails so I was told, it’s WhatsApp or nothing.ive done that, spent over half an hour and the guy then told me I’m in faults so can’t help, I’ll transfer you through, he did that and it says we are closed goodbye! How do I get this resolved?

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

Not by having any more dialogue with offshore customer services.

You have a legal 14 day cooling off period regardless of whether it is "too much work" or not.

If you really want to stay another 18 months with VM having been treated like this wait a day or two and the forum team might be able to help. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @mswhite, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

We're terribly sorry to hear of the poor experience you have endured with our team, when discussing a recent renewal of our services.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me!

Thanks,

David_Bn