cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

Reneqxde
Tuning in

I recently received an email relating to renewing my contract as my current contract had ended - after looking at the options given I chose to proceed and renew my contract to which all I've received is an email detailing my new contract and the estimated activation date which was for Monday 8th(2 days ago). I've not received any follow up emails and there's nothing I can see in my account to indicate if there was anything else I needed to do before the change to my services can take place.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Reneqxde.

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear the renewal has not taken place yet.

These can sometimes take up to 14 days to be processed.

With this being advised to change on the 8th and now its the 11th. We can take chase this up for you if you like.

We will need to pass security first though over a private message.

If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for the reply, sent you over a reply to the private message.

Thank you Reneqxde.

I will keep an eye out for it.

Gareth_L

patier
Tuning in

why are you surprised??virgin a joke.

i now have 3separate contracts totaling approx £159 and all i have is125 broadband lol 

the bills on my virgin account run t 3/5 pages lol,saying i have tv,t v boxes ,250 mega broadband etc etc.you cant make it up lol you talk to some rupert or mary with an india accent and they say its not on their screen???

Reneqxde
Tuning in

At a loss here, I've seen no change to my services as per accepting my contract renewal offer and having been given an estimated activation date of April 8th and it now being a week later and nothings changed makes no sense to me. Having been given that date upon accepting my offer, I'd have thought it would have changed around that date but I've not been given any answers as to whether there was anything I needed to do to allow my contract renewal to be processed, instead I've been left with no response for 3 days and didn't even get remotely close to getting any updates on my renewal.