cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

TVK1
Tuning in

Currently out of contract and noticed there was an offer when I logged in to my account. This indicates that the price would go down to £70.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 094355.png

When I get to the next page with the the pre-contract documents, there is no mention of this amount. The pre-contract document shows my new price as £97, not £70.

TVK1_0-1710582920979.png

Is there a known issue with the online offers or am I missing something obvious that would explain the discrepancy in pricing?

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TVK1 👋 Welcome back to the community. 

Thank you for raising this with us! Sorry to hear about this discrepancy across the pricing in My VM vs the generated contract documents! I'd like to raise this internally with the team so we can investigate and offer some further support, so will send you a PM to confirm a few account details. (If you have had the contract documents generated I may get you to send us a copy of these in too.)

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly