cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

davef28
On our wavelength

Had an email today giving me a price to renew my contract today for same price as current on which runs out May. Looks okay then you see no TNT sports, but has movies UHD which I do not want. My current contract will go up £46 in May. Rang Retentions, cheapest we can offer you is £174 !!!! Way above my renewal price

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi davef28

I'm afraid that the forum team can't process regrades or help with pricing.

You should receive better offers if you contact retentions again when you are within the last 30 days of your current pricing increasing.

Do your homework first before contacting them again and price up similar deals with other providers. Also determine what you actually need from VM.  Do you need the current level of speed?  Also look at if  you need a new sim. VM now have the Volt packages which  double your data and broadband speed, so it might be worthwhile taking out a lower broadband speed on a Volt bundle which would double your broadband speed.

TNT Sports is now an additional £18 a month.  The UHD Movies add on is an extra £6 a month.  Factor those two prices in when you do renegotiate.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davef28 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear our Customer Relations team have been unable to match the offer that your received.  If you have a record of that in the form of an email or a screenshot, we can raise a complaint and put it as an attachment to that complaint on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message, to help you with that. Please  keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R