cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Issue

Killie81
Joining in

I kept getting emails about renewing my contract so last week I finally got around to doing it. Logged on to my account and accepted the renewal offer which was being offered to me.

I received 2 emails - one confirming the order number and pricing details and the other containing pre-contract info.

I got an estimated activation date of 20th March detailed within the attachments for those emails but have heard nothing since.

So I went and checked and my account and it I can see that my current contract is still in place and it also doesn't show any outstanding orders. It also keeps asking me to see what renewal offers are available although I just get an error if I click on one of them. 

I'm worried the order might not have gone through correctly as I have had previous issues with orders getting stuck so am beginning to suspect the same thing has happened again.

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Killie81 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear there is confusion regarding a recent package change. We can understand your concern. To best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jqworle
On our wavelength

Your not the only one with this issue , i changed package online for an offer on the 9th March , and i still have not been moved onto it, even though I have had the confirmation email stating the new package would start on the 12th March. 

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to help @Killie81 Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs