cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register for virgin media account

Nadean
Tuning in

I cant seem to register for the virgin media online account , im just a new customer and waiting for my broadband box to be deliverd , but cant register for the online account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nadean, thanks for speaking with us today! 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and resolve this.
Let us know if you need anything else and we'll always here to help!

Have an amazing day.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

28 REPLIES 28

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there Nadean, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community to Virgin Media O2.

To make an online account you need your services to be active if you are still waiting for them this will be the reason why.

Once everything is set up and active it will allow you to then.

Any issues after this please do reach back out. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thankyou for your reply, they will be delivered tomorrow so will try it tomorrow thankyou

No problem any issues please do let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

When i tried to register for it it came up saying there is already an account registerd with the email address and and that they have found me 

If you've had an account with us before for example in the past and you are wanting to use it we would need to do a move and transfer but again the service at the new address would need to be active. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I didnt have an account before im a brand new customer, my sister had an vm account but she didnt have a email so my email address was used for her and now i cant resgiter for my own account 

Im a brand new customer ive never had virgin media before

This could be an issue.

Anyways as mentioned tomorrow when the kits comes and its active set it up try again if you not able to to set it up it will be because of the email but right now until you are active it won't work either way. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Nadean
Tuning in

Still wont let me register, tryed using a different email and still wont work