cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to My Virgin Media to see bill - Error Code: FSB50

AndyInMancheste
Dialled in

I had an email about my new, possibly final, bill.  i tried to log in to My Virgin Media to download it but I just keep getting an error message:

"Login Failed
Error Code: FSB50
Your login request was unsuccessful. Please try again."

I never get to type in my password.  The sign in page only asks for my email address but after pressing the submit button, I get this error every time.

I am not using a Virgin internet connection to login, because I no longer have one.  I used the My Virgin Media link in the banner of this community site, to try to log in.

75 REPLIES 75

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AndyInMancheste 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're seeing an FSB50 error when attempting to sign in. Can you please head to our main website, here and click the top right user icon (👤) and then Sign in to My Virgin Media?

At present, it's best not to use Shortcuts/Bookmarks to access the My Virgin Media website, and follow the instructions above as we are aware that you may see this error message.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I have the same issue - been happening for days. I log in as requested above but it still doesn't work and I can't log in!

I can't find virtual chat/live chat ANYWHERE on the website, I phone and it tells me to start a text conversation, which says to use the live chat... if I try and complain it miraculously opens virtual assistant and then wants me to sign in, which I CANNOT..!

@Reece_MH,  the exact same thing happens if I try to log in directly from virginmedia.com - I'm asked for my email address, I press the submit button and it gives that exact same error message.

This is clearly something Virgin Media need to fix.  It is a problem with your website.

As I said, I'm no longer logging in from a VM internet connection because I've left, and am trying to get what I hope is my final bill.

Hi AndyInMancheste 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us and thank you for trying what Reece has advised above.

Please can you try Incognito Mode, or turning off any active VPNs and that can cause the error page.

Let us know how that it goes for you.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

@Arissa_H  I've just tried it in a private window, and the same thing happened again.  I don't use VPNs.  FWIW, I use Firefox ESR, and I keep it updated.

Is it possible for someone to just email me my bill, as a PDF?

Hi AndyInMancheste

I will send you a private message now so we can assist further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

mayanoglu
Joining in

Hi there,

I experience the same here when I try to login by heading to your main website, and clicking the top right user icon and then trying Sign in to My Virgin Media. I get this error below after I click to continue with my e-mail address.

mayanoglu_1-1692969837857.png

I'm using Firefox with no VPN on VM broadband connection. Is there a working solution for this FSB50 error?

Many thanks,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @mayanoglu, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the error message you've been experiencing when trying to log into the self-care account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try logging into the self-care account via an alternative browser, or after clearing cache on the browser you're using?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David_Bn,

Clearing the cache did the work.

Thanks for your help.