cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change my contact number

slogess
Dialled in

Can’t seem to change my contact telephone number using the app or on the web MyVirginMedia I open account details click edit on the phone number input the correct number press save and just get a message saying sorry the changes you made were not saved please try again.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team (@ModTeam) will need to raise this issue as the redesigned website is once again found not to be functioning as it should; be aware it is likely to be more than a few days before they respond given the long bank holiday.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

221 REPLIES 221

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team (@ModTeam) will need to raise this issue as the redesigned website is once again found not to be functioning as it should; be aware it is likely to be more than a few days before they respond given the long bank holiday.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi slogess, 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had difficulties with the online account.

I'll send you a PM now to help with this.

Best, 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks John reply sent back with the info you requested.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM slogess,

Just to update the thread, the number was changed over and contact was made to the field team regarding the install complaint.

This is normally 5 working days however with the Bank Holiday maybe longer.

Do pop us a public post should you ever need us further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, can you please advise me how to do the same ?

Hi @NelMak,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues when trying to change your contact number. In this case, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

June 11th still heard nothing back regarding my complaint

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello slogess,

Thanks for coming back to us with this post. 
Also, sorry to see you have not heard back from the team regarding a complaint raised previously.

I am happy to assist you with this and provide you with all updates.

To do so, I will send you a PM here.
 Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you will see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sknjirving
Joining in

I'm having exactly the same problem and can't seem to get the edited password recovery question to save either.
In fact the number in my contact details I don't recognise at all!