cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle renewal madness. Please help.

thrice
Fibre optic

I was on the phone for what seemed like forever yesterday trying to renew my bundle. Since then I am starting to think I am going insane. I hope a mod here can help me.

At my first attempt at renewal with an identical bundle to the one I currently have I was offered an outrageous price that I declined. The salesperson phoned me back later and offered me my current bundle at an increased but reasonable price that I accepted. After that, I received a Virgin Media 'All Sorted' email for a different price that I had not agreed to and had not even been discussed.

Frustrated, I phoned VM once again and attempted to explain the problem to a different salesperson. I believed she had understood and, after a long discussion, offered me what I believed was the same bundle for an even lower price. I even read her the details of my current bundle from my last bill and was assured that it was indeed the same.

I watched TV yesterday evening and noticed that my UHD channels required an additional subscription to be viewed. All the UHD channels were part of my current bundle and were included in the offer I had accepted. This morning I received another 'All Sorted' email and on opening the PDF attachments found that the bundle was not what I had agreed - hence the missing UHD channels.

Sorry for the lengthy post but can someone please help me get the correct bundle at the new price I had agreed to and save my sanity. Renewing should not be this difficult.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @thrice,

Thanks for joining me within that private message, I am glad we were able to resolve your issue, if you require anything further please do let us know.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @thrice,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with sorting out your package, we would like to look into this here with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @thrice,

Thanks for joining me within that private message, I am glad we were able to resolve your issue, if you require anything further please do let us know.

Joe