cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else with bad customer experience

Td16
Joining in

Wish someone can help but I feel like I get no where with virgin media support. There are things that am happy with but an awful lot of things that am not. I can see why one of the worst rated customer service providers. Won't go into all the details but it took 3 months for them to install new cable for me. Next door install for Neighbour was fine but for some reason with me they had problems. Promised me a service when was not set up properly. Trying to claim compensation as various engineers having to come out and was without their broadband for a long time. So many things they told me to stay and now when all set up they seem to have forgotten. Have found the whole process very poor. 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Td16,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. We're sorry to hear of the experience that you've had with your services before and since it was installed.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L