Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working - how to book engineer?

Our landline cable got snapped during garden renovations. Every time we try to report it, we just get stalled while they 'test the line'. If i try online, it just goes round and round the same self-help points that are irrelevant.  I can't find a web...

Re: Landline.

I’ve not had a landline for months. I ring and cannot understand what they are saying. I’ve been promised ‘something to plug in’ and advise that the outside line is okay. I know. I’ve also been told several times to check my equipment. It’s fine. And...

Fibre phone adapter

Hi, My phone is due to switch to fibre tomorrow but I have not yet received an adapter.I have a letter dated 10th March saying an adapter has been sent but it hasn’t arrived.please can another be sent? 

Anna100 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding additional phones to my Hub

HiI had an engineer plug my phone line into the hub which is downstairs, but now I cannot use the other 3 phones in my house one of which is in my office upstairs and another in the bedroom and one in the hall downstairs.  The engineer said he could ...

SIP Server

I have used 3CX which is a VOIP based phone system for years connecting to the PSTN network via an analogue gateway. Now that the PSTN network is being switched off is there a SIP server I can log into via the internet rather than utilising my analog...

Landline switchover date

Hi all, my switchover date was meant to be 5th April, but still not happened yet. Anybody able to tell me when the migration to fibre will happen as I don’t want to keep moving my landline phone handset!. Thanks for any help

Why does caller display miss last 2 digits off

Both our old landline phone, and the new one we've had to buy when the old one died, show the number that's calling, but without the last 2 digits of the number, and can't find a way to fix this. Both are compatible according to Virgin's website. Any...

Sfox1975 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pods Not Connecting To Hub Again!

Hi All,Does anyone have a solution to Wifi Pods not connecting to the Hub?A few days ago our Hub (Hub 4) crashed (Or went through a big update hard to tell to be honest all I know is it stopped working and showed a light show for a few hours.) and th...

Phone problem

Received a new Hub 3 on saturday. Been unable to use the phone for 2 weeks. Hub never came with a phone cable as stated and phone doesn't work. When i ring it from my mobile it says number not recognized any clues. Help line is a joke.