Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No 'engaged' tone since switch to fibre!!

A short while ago, my partner tried to call me on the (new fibre) landline, whilst I was already on a call.  She did NOT get an 'engaged' tone, but instead got 'ring' tone.  She tried multiple times and became concerned that I was not answering my ph...

CyberMan by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline

My landline has no dialing tone, I have checked the service status and there are no issues. I've tried another corded phone into the wall socket but it made no difference. My phone is connected to my emergency care system. I can't get through to spea...

Mags1912 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my landline

Hi - I currently have broadband, TV & a landline provided by Virgin Media. Can I cancel the landline? I never use it & I'm fed up with receiving scam calls on it. I've been unable to find a definitive answer anywhere. I'm not even sure how much I pay...

Resolved! VoIP phone

Can someone please explain to me why Virgin Media thought is was a good idea to remove customers from the landline to a voip phone. I run my business from home and also my partner works from home. We have broadband downtime at least once a week and d...

Resolved! Landline issue

HiMy landline is dead and I'm due an engineer, at long last, this Friday AM. I had a text today from VM today re this visit, to which I had to reply KEEP or CHANGE. My mobile was changed over to O2 last month. When I try to reply to the message my mo...

lynny48 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre adapter not the most convienent

Simply put why change something that already worksLike most we have our home phone in an easily assessable place for use, the connection is in the hallway and the cables run under the floor, so everything is neat and tidy. Now with this small additio...

speckett by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virginmedia Supplied backup 4G Phone

FOR INFORMATION ONLYThe supplied VM 4G Home PhoneWILL ONLY MAKE ONE CALL TO 999.AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO TOP-UP THE MOBILE SIM IN THE PHONE.IT DOES NOT RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS, UNLESS THEY DIAL THE SIM NUMBER.

big-luap by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive incoming calls

Engaged tone on both phones but can call out. Just can't receive incoming calls. Have done what checks I can ie checked cables, power,connections etc. Even rebooted  hub but what's that got to do with landline. 

Duncky by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no dial tone on landline

Cannot ring out.There seem to be quite a few people with this issue?Checked status, says no problems!How to get fixed?

leafe by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos