cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Time on Handset since moving to Digital Voice

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Since moving to digital voice 2 weeks ago when we set the correct time on the BT digital handset when a call comes in it sets the handset phone 1 hour in front.

When you change it back and get another call it reverts back to 1 hour in front again their is a issue with your CLI information that needs sorting.

I have created a new thread from the ghost call issue since been accused of hijacking the thread

133 REPLIES 133

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TAZMANUK,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline timings, I have looked into this on our system and have passed this onto our 2nd line faults team to get this looked into by them, they will get in touch with you directly to discuss this further with you and hopefully will have resolve the issues before they get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Ok thanks 👍🏻

No problem at all. I do hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

This is happening  to me I jast had engineer at my house  about  this he said  it's nothing  to do with Virgin , that it's my phone  problem  I tested  4 phones and changes by one hour  every  time  sombody  phones. 

No problem at all.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

moof
Fibre optic

@TAZMANUK wrote:

Another thing those with BT digital phones are you seeing a issue setting the date and time as twice it's reverted 1 hour in front for unknown reason and we've had to change the time twice since we have moved to digital voice.

Anyone else notice their handset is showing the wrong time along with ghost calls

oh WOW! I hadn't noticed that before 😮

mine was an hour forward, so I manually set it back to 10:19, made a call from another phone and the phone rang and advanced the time by one hour!

{well spotted}

I'll keep an eye for the next No Number missed call

I have a digital  BT but my friend  brought  over his phone  Panasonic  the same jumps  one hour  in frant 

Hi @Midgek22 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having the same time concerns as others on this thread. I can see on the system that you have had am engineer visit how has advised further on this. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Well the only issue  is why every  time somebody  calls the time chages to 1 hour in frant I have bt digital  home phone  I tied a Panasonic  and my neighbors  phone all the same one hour in front