cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rb712 

Happy to check this for you

I’ll pop a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Dear Virgin Media,

I am in process of buying a property while checking for broadband connections I noticed that both the neighbours have Virgin Media but for this property I get the message “Service is not available in your area” . Please could you help? I really need broadband connection as I work from home full time.

Thank you.

Hi @Mapit ,

let me look into this for you, I will send you a private message for some more details.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Viking7688
Joining in

I’m having this issue also. We have been with virgin media for a good 14 years, we are moving into a 5 year old house, where across the street and the street on the corner all have virgin services. Yet we are told unable to receive them? We rented a property on the same development around 2 years ago and there was no services to this property, but was installed for us before we moved in.

Very frustrating, as we are like 6 months into an 18 month contract.

Let me take a look for you, I will send you a private message for the details.

Jianu
Joining in

Hi, I live în a flat. moved last year, the only thing that I'm missing is your fast internet, when I enter my details on your web page it's says that is not available yet, but for my next door neighbour is, also for the other neighbour in front of my flat is available, I have a private front garden and the cable for virgin is just 2 meters away, is there any solution for me, please!

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Jianu 

Let me see what I can do for you

I'll pop you a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

jmckinley
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same situation. my neighbours next door on both side have it as does the rest of our street. I can also see that we have a CATV access coved right outside my house. Could someone please contact me to be looked into?

Thanks

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jmckinley 

I'll pop you a private message to take a look

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Thanks

Christy