cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hi Martin,

Wondering if you can help with getting a spotter(?), I can detect virgin media from my neighbours and would be great to move my current package to new address (its a new build in the street so possibly not connected to the virgin media network). Thank you in advance.

jamie

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Hi, I have sent you a PM to get some more infomation and hopefully help you 

Regards

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

mazgup
Joining in

Hi,
I am also having the same issue as above. 
All of my neighbouring flats can receive virgin media (including those directly above me), but my flat number is showing as not available for Virgin.

Let me have a look at this for you, I will send you a private message for some details

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Jon

Same issue here ... I just moved into a new house .. according to the website next door can get virgin but I can't.

I can see a number of the houses up the street have virgin connections.

Thanks - Ed

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @edja74 

Please let me help you with this.

I'll send over a private message, to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, I have a similar problem.  I live on a new(ish) development at the end of an older road.  All of the houses in the road can get Virgin Media but none of the properties in our development.  The closest house at the end of the road is only about 10m from mine, so it may be a simple job to extend?  Who should I speak to about this?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RTaylor, thanks for getting in touch.

We can ask the relevant teams to look into it and provide an update, if you get back to me via PM we'll get onto that for you.

Tom 

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RTaylor 

Would you like me to take a look at this for you?

@Tom_F I'm happy to assist with this one?

Kind regards, 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more