cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hi I am in a similar situation. I live in a block with three flats in London and the flat directly above has FTTP.

I know this because I have been told over the phone to Virgin, but could not get an answer to why we couldn’t get fibre. It was very stressful being redirected to multiple departments and given no explanation. Please could you help? 

@Southlambeth  let me take a look for you, I will send you a private message for the detail.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

bluedressigngow
Joining in

Hi I am in the same situation for a house we are looking at moving to.  Both neighbors seem to have Virgin and we are on the main road but listed as service not available. Please could someone help me look into this?

Happy to take a look for you, I will send you a private message for some details and see what’s what. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I have this problem too.

Virgin cable runs past my house and neighbour to the left can get broadband, I can’t.

I tried calling to get an explanation of why I am not on the system but no response.

Wondered if I might get better luck here.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Imbimp 

Let me take a look for you

I'll send a private message for more detail

Thank you

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Greetings,

I'm in a similar position - next door neighbours have VM connectivity.

Could you get in touch to see how to resolve?

Kind regards,

Anton

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @zeliard 

Happy to check this too for you

I'll pop you a private message. Please keep an eye on the purple envelope in the top right corner

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Similar situation. Neighbors all have it. I also know the previous tenant had virgin so not sure why website is blocking me? 

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @carkom 

Happy to check this for you

I'll send over a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy