cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hello,

Yes, I'm satisfied. You have been very responsive!

I'll let you know if I run into any hiccups.

Many thanks,

Nick

Please do keep us updated umfrevillen

We'll be here when you need us.

Regard

Lee

2 weeks on, and I have heard nothing from anyone at Virgin.

I was going to let it drop, but, it's insane to me that I can be closest to the box, and be the only person on the street who can't have VM. (There are spaces available, other houses in the street show it as available and ready to order)

My spotter had apparently 'denied' my access to VM, but I had never spoken to a spotter or anyone else at VM, so I don't see how this can be the case. It's incredibly annoying because I SHOULD be able to order it right now, but can't! 

Hi @Horlj,

I am very sorry about the ongoing inconvenience and frustration this must be causing for you. A spotter won't always necessarily contact you on the day of attending to look over things I'm afraid, but I'll send you a private message in a few moments to see what we can do for you.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Still no message.. It’s like VM don’t care about having people sign up. Must be doing incredibly well atm

Hi @Horlj,

Please check your private messages inbox and you should see a message from me there. You can find it using the plum envelope towards the top of the screen.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Horlj,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so we could investigate further.

As discussed, at the moment we're currently unable to service your property. Sorry. However, if you submit your details here (if you haven't done so already) then we'll update you once we have an update on the matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

DJC1210
Joining in

Hi I have the same issue. I live on a road and the flat above can get Virgin Media but we can't as our flat is not listed on their system.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DJC1210 

Are you wanting to move services to this address

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Christy

Yes I want services to this address. Thanks 🙂

D