cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hi Domsene,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you have had with getting this sorted. 

When you have spoken with the team members over Private Message. What have they specifically advised regarding the services?

^Martin

The most recent conversation was with a Virgin representative who I have been communicating via text. The mobile never gets picked up. On 12 November. She advised me that she had send a request to the area field manager, although I'm not sure what for. I have asked for an update but have not been getting a response. 

I have a reference number if it will help. Thanks 

Morning ,

I can see that @BumbleVMTech sent you a private message previously, if you can please pop them over a private message so this can be chased up.

Alex_Rm

ft32
Joining in

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem -- the neighbours just before and after us are listed, but not us, yet ours are all houses on the same road.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ft32 

Thanks for reaching out to us

I'll pop over a private message to see If I can assist with this

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Alex- you will see that I had replied to that PM two weeks ago. 

I cannot understand why this cannot be easily resolved. Would it not be easier for someone from Virgin to contact me rather than wasting time on a message board?! 

HI Domsene

Can I send you a private message again to chase this up 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth- I have sent you the details on PM. To be clear, this has already been provided numerous times to other Virgin associates.