Menu
carkom1
Joining in
Message 101 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

I can't login to that account and forgot Pw process never sends an email, tried 5 times. Can you email me instead? 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 102 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi @carkom1 

Sorry to hear you can log in.

I'll send you a private message to this account instead.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
AdamH1G
Joining in
Message 103 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Similar situation to others here. I am a current Virgin Media cable M100 customer, but am moving flat. The flat I'm interested in can only receive standard ADSL via the phone line but is listed on relevant service availability sites as being in a VM cable area. I have confirmed this by checking if the neighbouring buildings are VM cable customers, which they are.

I require a high speed fibre connection to do my job, and in order to be able to take this flat need to know that a VM engineer will be able to install and activate VM cable services.

Are you able to PM and confirm whether this is the case? It would be a potential nightmare if I were to take it and VM were unwilling to install.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 104 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam.

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear there is uncertainty on whether or not our services are available inn a flat you are looking at moving into.

I was able to find the current account however no information was available for the new property there, so I can get this and help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos