cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to leave messages on Voicemail

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Hi although my voicemail appears to be set up when I dial 1571 when people call it does not give them the option to leave a voicemail. Any help appreciated Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DragonAttack 

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your voicemail. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to clarify, how long has this issue been ongoing? Do you get this from callers from different networks? Also, is Voicemail set up on the landline device itself?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Thanks for replying. Not sure how long this has been an issue as landline rarely used. As far as I can see voicemail is set up on the device and it was working previously. I also tried this from a mobile from a different network and was unable to leave a message Many thanks

Hi DragonAttack.

Thanks for replying.

I'd like to take a look into this for you in a bit more detail.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Hi thanks for the update I'm just back from holiday today. I have changed a setting on the answer machine. I can now leave a message but these dont appear to be getting picked up by the voicemail service.

Hello DragonAttack.

Sorry to hear the voicemail is still not working.

Did you check for a private message from myself?

I will send it again, just to be on the safe side.

Gareth_L