cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

Clg79
Joining in

I've recently realised that my landline hasn't been working properly. I can make calls but not receive them. This could have been like this for well over a month. When someone calls it says our telephone number isn't recognised??

We're not new to virgin and have been with them for around 5 years. I've called and just keep being hung up on so getting a bit fed up! Does anyone have any suggestions? We've done all the suggested reboot modem, unplugging and turning things off and on etc etc. Does anyone have any suggestions??

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clg79,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment. I can see that you're speaking to the team over the phone at the moment, have they been able to get this resolved for you?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven.

No nothing has been resolved, no one has even tried contacting me by email or on my mobile. Its an absolute joke!

Hi Clg79 👋 Thanks for returning to this thread to keep us updated!

So sorry to hear that you are still needing support with this issue and that you have not received expected return contact from the team. 

We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate what is happening and offer further support. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

sadsam
On our wavelength

Re land line problem had normal dial tone but dialed the numbers just got engaged tone on all numbers so decided to reboot hub and this cured it is this common