cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline transfer problem

Landlineprob
Joining in

HI,

Is there any support person who can help with a landline transfer?

The customer services people on the phone have no clue how to resolve my issue. 

thanks

JL

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Landlineprob,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some landline transfer issues. Would you mind expanding on the nature of the issue exactly? We can then advise further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

It's a straightforward landline transfer from an old closed Virgin account to a new account at a new address.

Account was opened at start of April, services installed and working.  Was told the old number would be transferred and could take up to 20 days.  Phoned up after 20 days and was told it will be done 'soon' I now phone up once a week and the CS people don't seem to know what to do.  Spent another hour on the phone this morning.  Could a support person message me and I can provide account details?

thanks

JL

Hi @Landlineprob,

Thank you for expanding. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments to get some further details. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!