cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not receiving calls

Turigon68
Tuning in

My mums landline isn't receiving calls.   Calling out is fine,  but when I call her on my mobile I get the ringing tone,  but nothing happens on her phone.   We called 150 and the guy on there suggested plugging the adapter into the hub and trying the new internet phone set up.   That didn't work.   I've unplugged and replaced all handsets,  checked handsets are on the cradles correctly and rebooted the Hub.  I'm doing this on my mums behalf as she's in her late 80s and is hard of hearing and finds dealing with the help centre very difficult.  I'm only visiting this afternoon and don't want to spend all of my visit on the phone to Virgin.  Any chance someone can deal with this here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Turigon68 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Turigon68 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Nosila1969
Joining in

Hi Turigon68

Did the issue on your mum's land line get sorted?

We had to install our new voip adapter on 16th November and since then we have only been able to make calls from our land line and not receive them.

But we made a break through this evening.  My sister in law was able to call me from her land line too.  But she is also a Virgin Media customer.

Hope your Mum's line is clear now to receive incoming calls.