cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline dead

Suegregs
Joining in

I reported that our landline was dead on Saturday morning. I was advised by Virgin that there was an outage in the area and it would be fixed in 24 hrs. Our phone line is still dead after 48hrs. I have had an email saying the problem in the area is now fixed.

i have checked with neighbours who also use virgin and none of them have a problem .  When I call the wait time at the call center is long . Can someone from virgin ring me ?

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Still best to call, It may be 2 or 3 days before a VM staff member gets to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Suegregs 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and your phone line, I have checked but cannot see an outage on our side that might be causing this. 

Can I ask if the phone is connected at a mains or an extension socket? Also how many other pieces of equipment are attached here? Do you have a dial tone?