cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1471 is not working

VOIP
Tuning in

My 1471 is not working - it keeps telling me a number which called days ago. It is not a 'number withheld' issue because it does not remember a call from our own mobile.

I spent the last 30 minutes to technical support who, not only struggled to understand the problem, but managed to disable our broadband and land line!

As a side issue we also randomly get an American cadence when we call the landline.

Anyone got a way to contact a support which is in any way helpful?

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VOIP

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with 1471, I can see you have spoken to our team what did they advise reading this? Did they raise an IT ticket?
Thanks,
Zoie

VOIP
Tuning in

They said they had fixed it, but it did not work. They insisted that they called on my mobile BEFORE I hung up and hence I was unable to call my line and see if it remembered the last number called. All quite a farce really.

I then called back and got stuck in an endless loop of security questions with the customer 'support', which I had already passed on the phone keypad. Honestly, what security issues can there be related to reporting a fault??

I am sorry to hear about this, let me send you a DM and we can take a look a this to see what has happened. 

Please look out for it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear we've managed to get the ball rolling on this for you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?