cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make tickets raised by your IT team available to your support staff

mutineer
Dialled in

Here's what I was told by one of the support team about today's authentication issues on webmail account login as documented in the ticket no   F011208525.  "Yes, for that I have already raised another IT ticket. No i have been trying to get the access to this ticket but it shows nothing. I would have told you about the content. If it was visible from my end. That is the reason it is taking so long.". VM please train and inform your first line support teams better and give them access to the tools they need.  Do not waste their time and customers' time.  This is a very poor experience for everyone.

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mutineer 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry for the poor experience you have had with our team. It's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

We're aware of an issue with some customers getting a mailbox unavailable message, they are still unable to access this after a password reset. This has been raised and is being investigated. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It's OK. The VM ID server oauth problem was cleared while we were on the (long) call.  If we had waited for the fix neither I nor support would have wasted time guessing.  The ticket had the clue we needed.

Thanks for the update @mutineer, can you please confirm if you can now access your E-Mail account on our webmail platform as expected?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Yes, all good, thanks.

Thanks for confirming @mutineer 😇

Reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs