cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Email - F010762348

ModTeam

Resolved

Hi,

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

ModTeam

Update 13/07/23 - This has now been resolved. If you are still having issues, please make your own separate post giving as much detail as possible.

3,132 REPLIES 3,132

I had email back yesterday evening, but this morning it has gone again.

I had email back yesterday evening and planned to download emails today when back at my main computer, but this morning it has gone again. Thinking of switching entirely to gmail a/c which came with my mobile phone.

Mykol
Up to speed

Can we please get an update on when this issue is going to be resolved? 

Outlook: still not receiving any emails through and my IMAP folders have disappeared! 

Webmail: some emails have appeared in my Inbox but I get a Server Unavailable message when I try to open them. IMAP folders also missing!

Kind regards,

Michael

Now 24 hours, and counting...

What's going on Virgin, Have you any clue what you are doing??

Status page just keeps saying new times/dates for 'fix' but they just keep moving!! 

Now supposed to be 20th at 8:30, yesterday it was 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,19, etc, etc.

Bad enough the TV is also having problems that are supposed to be 'fixed' on the 26th!! a week away...

Paying extorsionate prices for a 3rd world service. Sick to death of VM...

Yeah, I'm done with all this nonsense. I have had an @ntlworld.com address for 15+ years, that one is back up and running but because it was overrun with spam years back I added an @virginmedia.com address to make as my main one, tied to many accounts (Amazon, etc) and it is NOT working nor has done for days now. Completely unacceptable. I'll be spending the week migrating to an outlook address I have. I have a feeling this is all being done in purpose. No company is this incompetent, surely?

VM fix times are more for a wild guess than any semblance of reality. For a communications company they are very poor at communicating to their customers. 

Martin

'Estimated fix time' is a JOKE. It's now moved from yesterdays 5 times, to today at 8:30. If you believe that, you deserve a medal. This will run and run, typical VM.

Broken promises is all you get for a expensive service.

No apology, no updates except a status update that keeps on moving

Now 24HOURS without email, and sporadic access to account. 

MilesP
Up to speed

No further emails this morning, so there must be a lot backed up waiting to be sent, including test emails I sent to myself. None of the new test messages are showing in the Webmail.

Obviously the issue has not been fully resolved yet. Latest update says 8.30 today.

jka94036
Superfast

Email still not functioning correctly -any update would be good than being kept in the dark

g0akc
Problem sorter

Our accounts kept coming and going yesterday.  Not working again today.

Update please - causing REAL problems for us!

Also have problems with TV - NOT impressed with Virgin Media at all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!