cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking my old NTLWorld emails to my current Virgin account

Nektar
Tuning in

Hello, 

Can my old ntlworld email addresses be linked or added to my current Virginmedia account please. I can receive emails to them but would like to be able to update the passwords on them. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry we weren't able to complete your request @Nektar 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nektar The only way that this could be done is if the old VM account to which the Ntlworld email address was connected was in the same name as your current VM broadband account. The VM Forum Team may be able to arrange a Move and Transfer from the old account to the new account. However, this process would wipe out any email addresses already on the current account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello Nektar.

Thanks for your post regarding the old Ntlworld email.

We can look at moving this over from your former account to your current account.

But like @Graham_A has advised it will wipe out your current email access.

If you are happy to go ahead with this? look at the logo top right of your screen for a private message.

I will need to pass security on both accounts before we can move the email over.

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Nektar.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have tried to bring the email over and it failed.

Basically the old account which had the email address attached has now been closed down.

Sadly we would not be able to re active this and transfer it across to your current account.

Gareth_L

Nektar
Tuning in

Thanks for trying - looks like it's time to dump the two ntlworld emails I was still using (got rid of others when we departed for Sky for 18 months!). 

Cheers

Paul

Sorry we weren't able to complete your request @Nektar 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley