cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails disappeared

Ash5896
On our wavelength

Hi,

my secondary blueyonder email address has lost all emails prior to 22/01/2024. 
 Everything before this date has disappeared from all the folders. I checked on the webmail page too and it’s the same there. I have definitely not deleted them. Sadly I had some important stuff from late father who I lost in an accident and would really like to get these back. Is there anyone that can help with this?

regards

Ash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sunshine04
Tuning in

I have lost all of my sent emails. And reading through recent posts, it appears that this has happened to quite a few people. 
Unfortunately despite reporting this issue over a week ago, no-one can offer any explanation as to why this has happened or how the situation can be rectified. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sunshine04
Tuning in

I have lost all of my sent emails. And reading through recent posts, it appears that this has happened to quite a few people. 
Unfortunately despite reporting this issue over a week ago, no-one can offer any explanation as to why this has happened or how the situation can be rectified. 

Hi,

Yes I’ve been reading these too, I’m hoping it’s something that can be resolved then but have learnt a valuable lesson for the future. Will download stuff that’s sentimental now and keep it elsewhere. We’ve been with VM since the NTL days and never had an issue before so just assumed that emails were safe. Thank you for your response anyway.

Hey Ash5896, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

What emails have disappeared is it all of them or just some?

Have they disappeared on every device, such as phone, Outlook etc?

Can you still send and receive emails? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?