cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email has disappeared altogether

dford2
Joining in

My email, which I've had long enough to be an NTL one, has simply disappeared. I can no longer log in, on any device, send or retrieve and it's also disappeared from the primary holders account.

Please help, I use that mail for quite a few things?

7 REPLIES 7

dford2
Joining in

Exactly the same problem and it happened to me Friday too

Help

dford2
Joining in

I have the same problem from the same day. I access my account by web, mail, outlook. The account has also disappeared from the primary account holders account. It appears over 20 years of daily use has simply been wiped.

dford2
Joining in

Had exactly the same issue. Effectively no form of email will allow access, the website doesn't let you in as it doesn't recognise your email. I had a secondary account under my wife. I looked at her main account and my email has disappeared from there too. Effectively, someone somewhere at VM has wiped out my 20 year old account. I spent 40 minutes on the phone to technical services who couldn't solve it but then said they'd raise it and let me know in five days. They'd also noticed our contract runs out soon and offered the same for another 18 months, at which point I stated maybe when I get 20 years of emails back and wrong time to sell.

I am absolutely fuming and will spend the next five days contacting all the organisations I have given that email address to to change it. Whilst probably waiting for an email from VM to a VM email that doesn't work explaining my contract is ending.

I cannot express the anger enough.

dford2
Joining in

Had exactly the same issue. The website doesn't let you in as it doesn't recognise your email. I had a secondary account under my wife. I looked at her main account and my email has disappeared from there too. Effectively, someone somewhere at VM has wiped out my 20 year old account. I spent 40 minutes on the phone to technical services who couldn't solve it but then said they'd raise it and let me know in five days. They'd also noticed our contract runs out soon and offered the same for another 18 months, at which point I stated maybe when I get 20 years of emails back and wrong time to sell.

I am absolutely fuming and will spend the next five days contacting all the organisations I have given that email address to to change it. Whilst probably waiting for an email from VM to a VM email that doesn't work explaining my contract is ending.

I cannot express the anger enough.

dford2
Joining in

My NTL email has disappeared, it is no longer recognised by the VM website so I can't reset my password. It has also disappeared from the primary account. Please help I use this email for so many other websites.

Mines disappeared altogether, isn't even recognised by the VM website so i can't even log in or change my password.

Hi there @dford2 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

We have combined your posts so we can ensure they aren't picked up by multiple staff members. 

Can I ask if this email is linked to a current and active broadband account with us, and if so are you the account holder for this email?