cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access ntlworld email

GJ1974
Joining in

I've had the same email address for 20 years, never had a problem and use it daily.

Yesterday it wouldn't let me sign in, saying email or password incorrect.  Tried different things it suggested, different browser etc.  It suggested something to do with changing 3rd party email address or something which I tried to do but still no access.

I've spoken to VM this morning who advised tech will look into it and try to resolve within 5 days.  I have a lot going on at the moment and expecting urgent emails which I need to respond to this weekend, aswell as years worth of very important emails I needed to keep.  The staff member wouldn't transfer me to the tech department, wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor and couldn't explain why this has happened!

I need help urgently, please anyone?!

1 REPLY 1

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GJ1974 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you onto our community forum with big virtual arms 🤗.

Sorry to see you are not able to access your email ☹.

I understand you might have to wait 5 days but this is due to our team investigating and trying to get this resolved.  

Let me have a look for you, and see what is going on with your email.

I will have to private message you, please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide