cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access blueyonder email

HollyOggy
Joining in

The mail app on my phone kept saying there was no password in the settings for my blueyonder account, even though there was. I tried inputting any possible passwords it could be but it wasn't accepting them. I then tried to reset my password on my laptop but it was saying it didn't recognise my email address. I can't find any solution - I've called and no one can help me.

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Can you get in with webmail?  Is the email account linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Dissecta
Joining in

Hi, I am having the exact same issue with my blueyonder account.

i also cannot connect to webmail and have reset my password with no success connecting.

No I can't get in on webmail either 😕 and it's not linked to a curent broadband account. I'm worried it's lost forever.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Sadly that may be the case 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @HollyOggy 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of any email issue. As you've said it's not linked to any active account, it maybe deleted, however, we'll send you a PM just to double check everything.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill