cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you watching now?

Buffer6
Legend

I'm off to continue watching Marco Polo.... Now up to season 1 episode 4 on NetFlix  kos.gif

17,514 REPLIES 17,514

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

He's not derailing the thread, We're talking about a video he watched and posted on. You can keep posting pointless video's or you could try, I don't know discussing what's posted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@ravenstar68 wrote:

He's not derailing the thread, We're talking about a video he watched and posted on. You can keep posting pointless video's or you could try, I don't know discussing what's posted.

Yes he was by changing the thread tittle. Which had to be changed back. You can comment on any thread in the forum, but if you alter the tittle of a thread then that is called a hijack.

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To be frank I'm beginning to think this thread has run it's course anyway.  It's a little one sided and it's not promoting a sensible discussion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

RICH ARAB KIDS OF LONDON !!!

You are entitled to your opinion, but the thread was originally created for those who were having problems with youtube videos buffering, thankfully they seemed to have solved that problem, it was also for those who didn't want to get involved in the chasing of kudos and helpful answers competition and provide some light relief as well.  If the majority don't want it now, then best thing would be to scrap the chatter and natter sections of the forum.

Maybe we should have a poll Smiley Indifferent

Comparing the British plug to the North American plug...

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Now you're simply getting desperately bored.

If you're looking for something interesting why don't you watch PBS Spacetime.  You might be fascinated.

@ravenstar68 wrote:

Now you're simply getting desperately bored.

If you're looking for something interesting why don't you watch PBS Spacetime.  You might be fascinated.

Starting to annoy Moderator informed

ModTeam
Hi all,

Just to clarify this thread is available for anyone who wishes to post a video and discuss it. That is essentially what this thread was left running for. When in discussion on this thread please make sure you follow the forum guidelines in particular

• Be respectful and courteous of others. Respect the fact that everyone has different opinions and debates should be healthy and never offensive.
Please also note if the guidelines are not followed this may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

For Kylie fans... Kylie's latest

Kylie Minogue - Dancing (Official Audio)