cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divisionary Works

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to get hold of the Divisionary Works team.

The link on your website does not work: 404 | Virgin Media

I need to get hold of the Divisionary works team in the North West of England to advise I will be digging up a road soon and could do with them moving their fibre cables.

I have been on the What's app chat, Live chat and been asked to speak call 0800 95 222 76 and 0800 052 0422, 0345 454 1111, 0330 165 6723, 0800 952 2276, 0800 064 3850!!! No one can assist. I have spoken to call centres overseas and they just hang up. I have spoken to other teams who divert me to another number where I have to put in an account number / landline number. I have neither of these.

I have made similar enquires with BT open reach, United Utilities (water) and Electricity North West within minutes. This is now my second day of trying to get an email address or phone number.

Grateful if someone from Virgin can assist.

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alessandro,

Many thanks for your assistance. You have been more helpful in 30 minutes than Virgin have been in a day and half.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If that doesn't work, you can also try the email here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Manhole-Cover-Dropped-Kerb/m-p/5295367#M2...

where @Mattyboy117 kindly detailed the process he went through to get a dropped kerb installed. I imagine it would be the same bunch at VM