cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A better deal from BT

Sparkyfletch
Tuning in

We now have overhead fibre in our road.

BT are offering 900Mbs and a landline with unlimited minutes (the same as I have with VM) for £51.99 / month.

Same product yet nearly £30/month cheaper than VM and they throw in a hybrid EE back up device for free..

Time to leave VM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

As FTTP becomes more available we will all be switching more often. I moved from VM to BT FTTP just over 2 years ago.

Keep an eye on the BT pricing and yearly price rises though (similar annual price hikes to VM). By the end of your 2 year term you'll be fast approaching (or over) a new customer price from VM for a similar service, at which point you'll probably be ready to switch again somewhere else!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

As FTTP becomes more available we will all be switching more often. I moved from VM to BT FTTP just over 2 years ago.

Keep an eye on the BT pricing and yearly price rises though (similar annual price hikes to VM). By the end of your 2 year term you'll be fast approaching (or over) a new customer price from VM for a similar service, at which point you'll probably be ready to switch again somewhere else!