cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free gift

stokeste
Tuning in

had virgin fitted well over a month ago and still no free gift of an xbox . could anyone at virgin please help . any help would be much appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

stokeste
Tuning in

has anyone on here had there free xbox delivered 🤔 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

it's been over a month and still not arrived. please could you help with this 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @stokeste 

I've merged your two posts together. Hopefully this will answer yuor questions.

Info below from the following page

Hardware Gifts

Our trusted partner Exertis will despatch your hardware gift within 28 days of the activation or installation of your Virgin Media services. Once your gift has been despatched, it should be delivered to you within 14 days.

I have not received my gift / voucher after 28 days? What do I do?

Remember, if you are receiving a Virgin Media free gift of hardware or wine, it can take an additional 14 days for your gift to get to you once it has been dispatched. It is possible that the courier attempted to deliver it while you were not at home. If they did attempt a delivery, they will drop a card through your letterbox letting you know how to rearrange your delivery.

If you have not received your gift after 14 days of being dispatched, text us for free on 0753 305 1809 and one of our team will be happy to help.

Our opening times to speak to our team are 7am-11pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Who will deliver my gift?

Your gift provider will deliver your gift via the courier UK Mail. If you provide us with an up-to-date phone number, UK Mail will send a text to you on the morning of delivery to let you know they’re on their way.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

stokeste
Tuning in

still no free gift of an xbox im starting to doubt it will ever turn up . the number you gave me to text is just a robot 🤖.  no help whatsoever 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Hi Stokeste, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 
Sorry to hear you are awaiting the arrival of a free gift. Here's the help page for gifts if you need further information.

Our trusted partner Exertis will despatch your hardware gift within 28 days of the activation or installation of your Virgin Media services. Once your gift has been despatched, it should be delivered to you within 14 days. This means there can be a total of 42 days from the installation of your service before the expected arrival of your gift. 

Are you still within the 42 day period?

Please let us know, and we will offer further support! All the best. 

Molly

it's been 45 days since it virgin media was activated 

Hello stokeste

Thanks for your reply.

I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

stokeste
Tuning in

has anyone on here had there free xbox delivered 🤔 

No Xbox here been waiting since activation in July.  I can't ring the number provided to chase up gifts as it goes nowhere.  I found it a nightmare to sign up to this forum, the verification emails kept going astray.  I couldn't raise an issue on the Virgin app for months, and now I can I get a text message asking me to call then although security doesn't work as it claims my passcode is 'wrong'.  I have asked for Virgin to ring me, I have had nothing but problems so far.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@darleythesheep wrote:

No Xbox here been waiting since activation in July.  I can't ring the number provided to chase up gifts as it goes nowhere.  I found it a nightmare to sign up to this forum, the verification emails kept going astray.  I couldn't raise an issue on the Virgin app for months, and now I can I get a text message asking me to call then although security doesn't work as it claims my passcode is 'wrong'.  I have asked for Virgin to ring me, I have had nothing but problems so far.

Hi @darleythesheep 

The passcode isn't the same as your account password, it's the memorable word from when your account was first set up.

VM have recently updated My Virgin Media and you should be able to update it by logging in there.

When logged in click on Account Settings >  Account Details > scroll down to Telephone Security Details  (memorable word) > and then click on Edit

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali