cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt speed boost to 1 gig not applied

thewickedpicket
Tuning in

Hi I moved house one year ago and signed up for a new Virgin package M500 broadband as part of the move. I also have o2 monthly phone. I can see the volt benefits are showing as applied in my o2 account and Virgin account however I have not had the speed boost to 1 gig.

How do I get this? 

7 REPLIES 7

thewickedpicket
Tuning in

I should also add I have checked and both addresses match. I also have the virgin contract from sept 22 stating my order was M500. 

Hi there @thewickedpicket 

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums, and welcome back to the team. 

We are so sorry that you have faced this issue with your Volt deal. I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can arrange via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

JoshyH94
Joining in

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have 2 mobile contracts on my o2 account and M500 Virgin Broadband, I have not received the double mobile data or the speed boost to 1gb broadband. Both accounts are registered at the same address.

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have 2 mobile contracts on my o2 account and M500 Virgin Broadband, I have not received the double mobile data or the speed boost to 1gb broadband. Both accounts are registered at the same address.

qbencjusz
On our wavelength

My internet speed hasn't improved; in fact, it's slowed down. I used to have a 1-gig fiber connection, but since switching to Volt, the speed has decreased.

qbencjusz
On our wavelength

do not switch to O2-Volt

Hi there @qbencjusz 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service, can I ask if the Volt upgrade is showing as applied on your My Virgin Media profile?