cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Speed Boost drama

lithichok
Joining in

Mainly just to vent...

I signed up for M500 back in March for £38.50 p/m. Partner recently flipped her phone to an O2 SIMO deal which meant we could get Volt benefits. They applied the double data, roaming etc to the O2 SIM virtually straight away. The FREE Virgin broadband speed boost didn't happen. Left it a few weeks. Tried phone support - useless, just tried to tell me I needed to buy a new SIM to qualify. Tried again, gave up. Tried the 'community support' chat. After a few false starts they applied the FREE speed boost to take me from 500Mb/s to 1Gb/s last night.

Woke up this morning to see an email saying they were increasing my monthly bill from £38.50 to £52. Cheers then. Absolute joke.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Manage to get it resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lithichok,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear there was some confusion around your package and Volt upgrade, so we can have a look what has gone on, I will send you an invite into a private chat, look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, I have the same packages and virgin media have not applied the double speed boost to my account - however o2 have applied the double data. Could you kindly assist me via DM please? Thank you

Thanks for joining in @NeedVolt, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear you're in the same position as the original poster to this thread.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be on hand to assist in getting this one resolved.

Thanks,

David_Bn