Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sim new volt customer

Peterlfc
Joining in

Hi,

Help please

I ordered the mega volt bundle over a week ago, I did it via chat as wanted a extra box and during the order they said there might be a problem with the o2 sim but I will carry on and for me to ring up o2 to check the order went through. 

After ringing o2(wasn't easy) they have my account but no order and they said i needed to contact virgin. I rang yourselves and you said that it won't be with o2 and that the sim will come with everything else, I don't think that is correct?

I think I should of had my o2 contract via email and my sim by now?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Greg321
Joining in

I'm in the same position, I've tried calling O2 and Virgin but get nothing. So frustrating!!

It's crazy, I don't really even need the sim but as I understand it I need it otherwise I will loose the extra speed, plus they could move by package to a different one.

Hey @Peterlfc,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, with your O2 SIM. It is often processed within 24 hours of ordering. If something has gone wrong with this, it is something we can go about looking into with you, for this we will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe