cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Mobile Sim Added Upgrade to

farhanAli20
Dialled in

Hey everyone,

I apologize in advanced if this has been posted in the wrong section.

Someone, please help me out here.

So on 29/01/2024 I placed an order for O2 10GB Sim via my Upgrade my Package on Virgin Media account and received my order confirmation etc. On the email, it mentions 7-10 working days for activation etc.

But it's now 14 working days and I've not received any updates or any responses.

I've tried to contact Virgin Media Chat but get passed around from department to department. I tried calling yet still no success.

Please someone, can you advise how can I get an update or even cancel the fricking damn order!

Thanks very much 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi farhanAli20,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, once you have taken out an O2 Mobile Sim and this is registered on your My O2, the Virgin Media extras are added around 14 working days later.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for your reply.

But nothing has happened and its been 15 working days. I've not received any emails from Virgin Media / O2 regarding O2 Sim order that was placed on 29/01/2024.

I've registered for My O2 logged into account but have message "You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account."

Hi @farhanAli20 👋.

Thanks for the update in this matter, have you reached out to the O2 team? They would be the next port of call for them to look into the order for you.

📞 0344 809 0202

👉 O2

Sabrina