cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 FULL tracker “optional extra”

Nick32
Joining in

I’ve been asked to renew my Virginmedia contract and I’ll keep all my “existing Volt benefits”, however when I look at the contract summary it states ‘O2 FULL tracker’ as an optional extra. Does anyone know what this means? Volt is already written in my tariff so I’m worried what this extra ‘tracker’ I never signed up for is. I can’t find the answer anywhere on the internet including o2 forum.

6 REPLIES 6

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 👋🏼 Nick32.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forums 😊.

Please do not panic, what we mean by o2 full tracker is you can have an o2 Sim. You can sign up for it if you like which means you will be getting an o2 Sim.

No additional hidden surprises added onto your package 😊.

Hope that helps and if you need help with anything else, just know we are one post away.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks, as I’m already an o2 customer (which should be obvious given I have Volt) I have no need for another Sim. Can I opt out of this or is this included in the tariff?

Hi Nick32.

If you are o2 customer you can opt out 😊.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have tried to opt out of the 02 tracker as I already have a sim card with another company so do not need an 02 tracker sim.  How do I opt out of it.

Hi there @sweetthing 

Thank you for your post, to clarify the O2 tracker is just a code on the account that lets us know it is a Volt account and that you have an O2 SIM that allows you to apply for Volt benefits. 

Thank you for explaining. I thought it meant that all my calls and messages were being tracked.